Free Exam, Free Cone Beam Scan, Free Zirconia Crown, Free Placement of the Crown, and a FREE iPad Mini (over $2300 Value)!
It’s IMPLANATHON 2012!
For this “White Friday” we are taking metal-free dentistry to the next level: we are offering a free exam, free cone beam scan, free zirconia crown, free crown placement, and a free white iPad Mini for the first 6 people who make a deposit on their white ceramic dental implant.
With the generous assistance of Z-Systems, the company that makes our ceramic dental implants, we are able to offer this incredible deal (the total value is approximately $2300).
So What is IMPLANTATHON 2012?
IMPLANTATHON 2012 is a two-day event in which, with the help of Z-Systems, Dr. Marvin will be placing ceramic dental implants at a fraction of the typical cost. How much? All you have to do is pay for the implant and surgery, and we will pay for the exam, Cone Beam scan, zirconia crown, crown placement, and a white iPad Mini (for the first six people)!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You pay a fully refundable deposit of $199 today to reserve your exam and X-Rays.
- On Monday morning our office will call you to schedule a convenient time to come to the office.
- After an exam and X-Rays, Dr. Marvin will tell you if you are a good candidate for a ceramic dental implant.
- If you ARE a good candidate, you will be scheduled to take part in our “Implantathon”. Your $199 will be credited toward your treatment.
- If you are NOT a good candidate, your money will be refunded within 7-10 business days.
The IMPLANTATHON will take place December 13-14, 2012.
Here’s How to Get The Deal:
Visit our sister-site, DrMarvin.com using the link below. Make your $199 deposit. Enjoy your holiday weekend. We will call you Monday morning!